Recreational Vehicle Insurance in Pinellas Park, FL

Recreational Insurance

Driving a recreational vehicle (RV) or camper can provide you with fun memories to last a lifetime. However, accidents can happen when operating these vehicles. You can take steps to get coverage for these accidents with recreational insurance.

Our team at Gator Insurance Service can get you an insurance quote for recreational vehicle insurance. You can learn more by calling us at (727) 544-0064.

We Offer Many Types of Recreational Insurance

You can contact us to insure your recreational vehicles. Our team offers several types of coverages, including insurance for:

Class A, B & C Motorhomes

Our motorhome insurance covers property damage, your possessions, and any bodily injuries which occur in or around the motorhome. We cover everything from large Class A models to mini-motorhomes.

Truck Campers

Truck campers are RV’s that slide onto the bed of your truck. We can provide you with total loss replacement options with truck camper insurance. You may wonder if you have to carry standard insurance on a vehicle with a slide-on camper? In Florida, you must still carry standard coverage on your vehicle.

Pop Up Campers

You can haul pop-up campers – or tent trailers – behind your vehicle. You can get coverage for your personal possessions and the camper itself through Gator Insurance Service.

Fifth Wheel Travel Trailers

Fifth-wheel trailers attach to your truck bed, and they typically contain living and sleeping areas. You can get full-time insurance for this kind of trailer if it represents your permanent home.

Toy Haulers

Toy haulers represent one kind of RV, and they typically contain a garage area for other vehicles and are generally very sturdy. We can provide you with insurance for your hauler and other vehicles.


We use the term RV (recreational vehicle) to describe many of the vehicles we already discussed. Toy haulers, motorhomes, and trailers all represent types of RVs, and we can provide you with comprehensive insurance for your specific model.

4 Wheelers

You can drive a 4-wheeler off-road in many conditions. These small vehicles can lead to many good times, but operating them can also prove dangerous. That’s why we provide 4-wheeler (or ATV) insurance to cover property damage and injuries.

Recreational Insurance Protects You

You can count on recreational insurance to help protect your finances in the event of an accident. The damages that recreational insurance covers include:

  • An accident
  • Vandalism or theft
  • Fires or poor weather

You can also count on recreational insurance to help if another driver hits you while you are driving in your recreational vehicle. What happens if the driver who hit you does not have insurance? In this situation, your insurance policy can kick in to cover your medical expenses and vehicle repairs.

Requirements for Recreational Insurance

Do you need to have insurance for recreational vehicles in Florida? The state of Florida requires you to keep insurance for any recreational vehicle that you drive – you do not legally have to have insurance for towed vehicles.

However, if you don’t have insurance, you may find yourself facing significant expenses in the event of an accident. Insurance prices for recreational vehicles can start at $100. You can speak with us to get a quote for your specific needs.

Contact Us for Recreational Insurance

You can speak with the professionals at Gator Insurance Service about your RV insurance options when you reach out at (727) 544-0064. Members of our team are ready to help if you want full-timer’s coverage or recreational coverage. We can review all of your options for comprehensive, collision, and liability insurance.